BioExcel is pleased to announce the release of Version 1.4 of COMPSs, one of the major workflows used within the centre. COMPSs is a product of BioExcel project partner BSC, the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre.
This release updates COMPSs with the following main features:
– Added support for Docker
– Added support for Chameleon Cloud
– Object cache for persistent workers
– Improved error management
– Added connector for submitting tasks to MN supercomputer from external COMPSs applications
– General bug-fixes
– Enhanced Tracing mechanism:
– Reduced overhead using native Java API
– Added support for communications instrumentation aded
– Added support for PAPI hardware counters
* When executing Python applications with constraints in the cloud the initial VMs must be set to 0
For further information please refer to “COMPSs User Manual: Application development guide”.
For more details and downloads please visit our webpage: http://compss.bsc.es