Nostrum Biodiscovery (NBD) is seeking a Business Developer for the different divisions. Nostrum Biodiscovery uses its own proprietary modeling technologies with structure and ligand-based simulations, artificial intelligence algorithms, and supercomputing capacity to speed up, increasing the success ratio, and profitability of the drug design and the directed enzyme evolution processes. Moreover, NBD commercializes its own software platform.
Education and qualifications – Required:
– BSc, MSc or PhD in theoretical and/or computational chemistry, physics, biotechnology, computational biology or similar.
– MSc in Marketing, Sales or similar.
Experience and knowledge:
– Proven experience in sales, business development or similar in the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry.
– Experience in project management.
– Experience in the usage of common molecular simulation software
Abilities and Skills:
The Offer – Working Conditions
– Contract duration: permanent
– Salary: Fixed + variable – based on experience and knowledge of the candidate
– Target start date: immediately
All applications must be addressed to Mr Ezequiel Mas and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include:
1. A motivation letter addressed to Mr Ezequiel Mas.
2. A complete CV including contact details.
3. Contact details for two references.
NBD is a joint spin-off of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS), the Institute for Research in Biomedicine of Barcelona (IRB Barcelona), the Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA) and the University of Barcelona (UB), that was created to commercially exploit a series of computational tools developed by Professors Víctor Guallar and Modesto Orozco.