Nostrum Biodiscovery (NBD) is seeking a new Researcher for the Biomolecular Modeling area. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company devoted to discovering and optimising new chemical entities for unmet medical needs. NBD combines powerful in-house innovative technologies with deep industrial expertise in biomolecular modelling, and leads several successful exploratory discovery projects in partnership with academia. NBD provides tailored, flexible services to help its pharma and biotech clients overcome their early discovery bottlenecks. NBD is a young company made of talented, multidisciplinary and multicultural young researchers with experience in academia and industry. Dedication and ethics are also key values of our company.
Education and qualifications – Required
– PhD in theoretical and/or computational chemistry, physics, biotechnology, computational biology or similar.
Experience and knowledge
– Proven experience in simulation of biomolecules, molecular dynamics, structure-based drug design and atomistic simulation approaches.
– Experience in bioinformatics, quantum chemistry, protein dynamics and/or medicinal chemistry will be a plus.
– Experience or knowledge in, at least, one of these extra areas: computational drug discovery, Nucleic Acids modelling, PROTACs, Protein-Protein Interactions, Peptides
– Experience in the usage of common molecular simulation software
Abilities and Skills
The Offer – Working Conditions
– Contract duration: permanent
– Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
– Target start date: immediately
All applications must include:
1. A motivation letter addressed to Dr. Lucía Díaz.
2. A complete CV including contact details.
3. Contact details for two referees.
All applications must be addressed to Dr. Lucía Díaz and be sent to email@example.com.
NBD is a young spin-off of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, the Institute for Biomedical Research of Barcelona, the University of Barcelona and ICREA. The company uses its transferred computational technologies to perform drug discovery programs and enzyme engineering studies for clients. Moreover, NBD has its own portfolio of New Chemical Entities in collaboration with academia with the aim of reaching the market for unmet medical needs.