The sixth HPCE3 Transnational Access Call for researchers is OPEN with a closing date 15 November 2018.
If you are a professor or a postdoctoral researcher or a Ph.D. student or a master’s degree student who is doing the final diploma project – please apply at http://www.hpc-europa.eu. Applicants can be working in any discipline, but MUST require the use of High Performance Computing facilities (for large-scale computer modelling, etc).
HPC-Europa pays travel and living costs!
The HPCE3 Transitional Access programme gives the successful applicants the possibility:
– to stay in one of the 9 HPCE3 partner countries for 3-13 weeks;
– to join and to collaborate with one of the 9 HPCE3 partner country host-labs, which are mostly universities’ research groups specialized in various scientific disciplines;
– to receive a full refund for their travel and accommodation expenses;
– to receive a daily subsistence for food and first need items during their visit;
– to receive access to the most powerful HPC and data facilities at one of the 9 HPCE3 partner centers;
– to receive support from experts qualified both in HPC and given scientific discipline (this means that HPC-Europa3 is suitable even for researchers with little or no experience in HPC!);
– to participate in training courses given by one of the 9 HPCE3 partner centers;
– to receive a personal day-to-day support from one of the 9 HPCE3 partner centers’ HPC-Europa3 local team, which deals with all your logistical, administrative and financial matters before, during and after your visit.
Future closing dates will be held every 3 months, and the HPC-Europa3 programme continues until April 2021.
For the application form and further details please visit: http://www.hpc-europa.eu/