We are looking for representatives from EuroHPC Joint Undertaking member states to join our Ambassador Council.
The main aims of our Ambassador Program are to ensure optimal and broad use of our core software and to strengthen the biomolecular modeling and simulation community across Europe.
- To establish strong links with national biomolecular modeling and simulation communities,
- To understand their needs regarding training, software functionality and support,
- To raise awareness of BioExcel core applications and what can be achieved using them in terms of functionality and performance,
- To improve the uptake of BioExcel tools and support and achieve wider promotion of BioExcel’s activities across Europe and globally.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our Ambassador Program;
- If you are a member of a leading European academic or government institution working in the field of computational biomolecular modelling and simulations,
- If you are interested in proactively engaging with the local/national research communities to promote BioExcel’s activities and provide insights into their needs, and
- If you would like to work with BioExcel to organise national/regional training events.
Once chosen, Ambassadors will;
- Become members of the Ambassador Council
- Participate in the BioExcel CoE development roadmap
- Suggest topics for the yearly training events with program proposed by the Ambassador Council
- Bring up questions/issues/etc. from the local communities to the attention of BioExcel partners
- Be listed on the Ambassador Council page on the BioExcel website
This is a great opportunity to fully integrate with partners and members of the BioExcel CoE and the European biomolecular modeling and simulation community as a whole. We look forward to hearing from you!
Current list of Ambassadors
Anela IVANOVA (Bulgaria)
Christos CHRISTODOULOU (Cyprus)
Hector MARTINEZ SEARA (Czech Republic)
Attilio VARGIU (Italy)
Raitis BOBROVS (Lativia)
Franci MERZEL (Slovenia)
Ezgi KARACA (Turkey)