Nostrum Biodiscovery (NBD) is seeking a new Researcher for the Biomolecular Modelling area. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company devoted to discovering and optimising new chemical entities for unmet medical needs. NBD combines powerful in-house innovative technologies with deep industrial expertise in biomolecular modelling, and leads several successful exploratory discovery projects in partnership with academia. NBD provides tailored, flexible services to help its pharma and biotech clients overcome their early discovery bottlenecks. Dedication and ethics are also key values of our company.
Education and qualifications – Required:
- PhD in theoretical and/or computational chemistry, physics or computational biology.
- Proven experience in simulation of biomolecules, molecular dynamics, structure-based drug design and atomistic simulation approaches.
- Experience in bioinformatics, quantum chemistry, protein dynamics and/or medicinal chemistry will be a plus.
- Contract duration: permanent
- Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
- Target start date: immediately (1st of September at the latest)
- A motivation letter addressed to Dr. Gorka Etxebarria.
- A complete CV including contact details.
- Contact details of two referees.